Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Potty Training?!?



As we were hanging out in the family room before dinner, Ellie ran over to the baby gate saying "poo poo" and shaking the gate. Just to see what would happen, I opened the gate. She walked into the bathroom and started to lift the toilet seat. So, I took off her diaper and sat her down! She stayed for quite a while and actually did a tiny poop! I handed her some TP, and she "wiped" her bottom! (you have to be a parent to appreciate this story!) After this, we pulled the training potty out of the attic, and she sat on that for a while, and peed! Wheather this will last is anyone's guess!

6 comments:

snails and pigtails said...

Love reading your blog. I just found the link on Sharon's. We are still doing our Home Study. Your girls are adorable.
Tracy Eye

Beth said...

Wow! Girls are just so much better at that than boys. (This is me being jealous.) We still miss you at DC!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How great is that!!! Miss you and hope things are going well at school. Sure hope we can get together soon! The girls are just beautiful!!! Happy 1st day of Fall!
Blessings,
Sharon

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Love the pic and the smile -- we need to make a sonic run soon! Call us when you get a Mon or Wed or Sun with nothing on the calendar!

Unknown said...

Gracie has been telling me the same thing for a few weeks now, but I was afraid I would be wasting my time because she is only 18 months. I guess I need to get out the potty seat!

Judy

Anonymous said...

We've been following this development and wonder if Sam is next?

xoxd