Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!




























We had a great Easter! The weekend started with the neighborhood egg hunt, which was a lot of fun. Ellie had a couple of eggs handed to her, but she'll get em next year! Katie loaded up her basket in no time! After that, Scott and Katie went to the airport to pick up our niece, Taylor, from New Jersey. How sweet that she wanted to spend her spring break with her little cousins! Taylor and Katie colored easter eggs together!

On Sunday, we went to church, then had brunch at our house with our friends, the Kleins. After that, Katie, Taylor and I went to see Horton Hears a Who. Very cute movie!

5 comments:

Ellen and Kevin Fay said...

Hi -- we met at the Harkness Christmas party. I wanted to say what a gorgeous family you have! Little Ellie is just a button. Funny that I'm Ellie and my sister is Katie! God bless, Ellen

Anonymous said...

Our girls should have all been together for Easter- they all matched! What beautiful pictures!!! Can't wait to see you Tuesday!
Shay

Anonymous said...

We are thrilled Taylor has been able to spend time with the girls and that Russian man!

xdonna

Moosevine said...

Wow...Ellie's Easter basket is almost as big as she is! :) I'll bet Katie is having a great time with her big cousin!

Pixel Fairy Princess said...

Hello - I don't know how I came across your blog - but I think that we meet at Ella Kate's Birthday Party - I think that we were sitting next to each other in fact :D You girls are adorable and I love the Easter Dress - especially since Li Li has that one too! Shay and I bought them together for Li and Ella Kate :D

Ladybug hugs,
Deb