Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ellie's first haircut!



Well, we were trying to let Ellie's hair grow out, but she wouldn't leave a barette in her hair, so... as you can see in the first picture, those bangs were hanging down on her nose! Bangs it is! They still tend to go off to the side a bit, but maybe when she's old enough to leave something in her hair we can try again! She wasn't too happy about the whole thing in the beginning, but the hairdresser gave her 2 brightly colored combs to hold, so that helped! We think she's cute as a button either way!

4 comments:

Emily Lu said...

Ellie,

You hair looks great girl! My mommy tried to trim my bangs and I decided to move, so I have a little gap in my bangs. I like to take my bows out when my mommy is not looking. I hid one in the play mail box at church nursery today, but mommy found it. I love seeing the updates. Maybe we can have a playdate soon.

Love you,
Emily Lu

Anonymous said...

What an adorable haircut!!! I would love to hook up with you all one day- if I am ever coming on Mon or Tues, I will call you. Who does Katie have this year?

Beth said...

I LOVE the bangs! (Not every girl has to wear bows.) We sure do miss you at The Creek!!!

cammysue said...

What a sad face during Ellie's haircut......cute haircut though! Lydia Mei won't leave her barrettes in either. She always has hair hanging in her face, but we are trying to avoid bangs.

Best wishes with the new school year. Katie looks so grown up! Glad to hear Ellie does great at the sitter. We are trying out a new sitter this fall once school starts and my built in babysitters are back in school.

Looking forward to Christmas greetings and a summer reunion?!?!?