Thursday, August 14, 2008

Katie's First Day of First Grade!


Our baby is growing up!! Monday was her first day of first grade! Hard to believe! Her teacher's name is Mrs. Randall! (no relation) :) We both started at a new school this year. It's called Puckett's Mill. Scott was dissapointed we wouldn't be cardinals anymore! She loves her class, especially since her good friend, Katie L. is in class with her! Our new school starts a bit early, as you can see from the picture, it's not quite daylight yet!! We'll get used to it, I suppose. Ellie is staying with "Nana" who lives in our neighborhood. She loves it there! Here's hoping for a wonderful school year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie looked adorable and I wish I could have been her teacher some time! I am praying you all have a great school year. How is the new school? I bet it is beautiful!!! I sure hope we can get together in the next few weeks!!!