Monday, July 20, 2009

Feeling old...





Yes, Scott and I had our 25th High School reunion this past weekend! Yikes! It also came in handy as a little family reunion, since we graduated with my sister-in-law, and she of course brought my brother with her. We had a smallish turn-out, but a great time was had by all! At the sign-in table, some "kid" who was at the bar where the reunion was held, decided to inform the people at the table that "he was born in 1984!". He was "politely" told to go away!!

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I know the feeling -- Ours was LAST summer! Hey , you both look great! I'll be some of your friends are already g'parents! There were a few of those at mine... hmmmm

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

What a great time! So glad you all got together- it fun to catch up!